Viva Fitness equipment is a result of many years of industry experience, innovation and customer feedback. Exceptional durability coupled with biomechanical expertise have been the trade marks of Viva Fitness.
- Integrated Biangular Technology enhances the weight lifting experience through lifting patterns that are smooth, controlled & comfortable.
- Users will feel and enjoy the biangular difference immediately resulting in their retention and loyalty.
- Weight stacks are positioned for optimal accessibility creating smooth & approachable lines.
- Large round bent tubing is beautifully blended together into an alluring low profile with full guarded pulleys. Full rear shrouds complete the non-intimidating appearance that draws users to each machine.
- Easy to reach and use supplemental resistance, range of motion controls and easy glide pad adjustments all contribute to the ultimate user- experience.
- Full colour exercise instructions are clearly visible and easy to read from the exercise position reducing one more of the intimidating factors for novice users.
- Frames are finished in high class epoxy coated finish. It is baked on to provide a uniform adhesion that is durable and attractive. Standard colours are silver metallic, white, black and cathedral gray.
- Large, easy to read weight identification placards can be easily viewed for efficient setup and exercise.
- Multiple ergonomic hand grips or triple pivoting handles provide superior results for users of every level of experience.
- Counter weights effectively eliminate the weight of the arms when lifting the top plate.
- Machines are fitted with ABS plastic feet protecting floor surfaces.
- Easy glide pad adjustment can be performed from the seated position by lifting the lever under the seat without bending or twisting.
- Seats, weight stack pins, range of motion controls, roller pads and back pad adjustments are all clearly identified by yellow knobs or covers.
- To prevent accidental contact with moving parts, the outside of every weight stack is fully guarded and all pulleys are covered.
- Weight stacks are moved with Nylon 66 cable that is made in U.S.A. and has high tensile strength of 2000 lbs.
- Pulleys are fibreglass reinforced nylon V-groove cut, fitted with prelubricated ball bearings.
- 50mm x 70mm (square) / 50mm x 100mm (oval) strong steel tube structure with wall thickness 2.75mm.
- Extra strong tear resistant PU upholstery.